Monday, June 7, 2010

I Entered A Contest!


I know, it’s so *exciting*! I can barely contain myself.

But to truly feel the thrilling highs and lows of the absurdly-optimistic contest slut, I need your help.

Will you to vote for my entry in the 365 Days of Adventure in Bend contest held by trazzler.com before June 15 when the voting period ends? Here are some reasons why you might consider doing so:

A) You love me, you really love me!
B) Your Monday-morning brain isn’t working yet, and a new but totally manageable task is just what you need to kick it into gear.
C) You hate your job and/or boss and want to spend as much time as humanly possible not actually working.
D) You are drunk-Facebooking (some Mondays are like that).
E) You like helping strangers.
F) Your cat or three-year-old accidentally click on all the right places in sequence.
G) The voices in your head tell you to.
H) You really think my entry is the best (hmm, concept).

Here’s how it works:
Click here (or http://www.trazzler.com/, or Soaking Up Solitude at Shevlin Park)
click sign up on the upper-right corner of the page
log in with your facebook login (so easy!)
click the big green box that says SAVE

Takes 30 seconds. Budda bing badda ding! I win fabulous prizes and/or a writing contract. It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment